Me and Pino have visited this hotel on February 2010.
First impression when you enter, for my husband as he is not so tall, it was the word “huge”. For me as I am in love with history it was a travel back in time to the age of Kings and Queens.
The atmosphere makes you straighten your back and feel gorgeous. Do you remember your feeling when you first visited Rome? Well, St. Regis makes you remember this feeling by showing you the combination of ancient history and design with modern elements and innovations.
Now, imagine that here, since 1849 when it was first open and it was mostly know as The Grand Hotel, usual guests were Roman elite, aristocrats and of course famous and glorious from around the world.
There are a lot of hotels in Rome that are beautiful but probably St. Regis is unique in it’s kind.
We stayed at Royal Suite , from where Madonna, Beyoncè and many others started to observe Eternal Rome, not to mention every leader of it’s country including Mr. Putin.
- Private Kitchen
- Private Wine Cellar
- 24-Hour Butler Service
- Packing/Unpacking Service
- Diplomatic Entrance with Separate Elevator
- Tray of Chocolates
- Book “Rome Revealed”
- Custom-made Linens, Cutlery & Crystal
- Chianti & Parmesan Cheese
- Reception Hall
- Pastries at Afternoon Tea-time
- Bang & Olufsen TV
- Connects to an Imperial Twin Guest Room
- Direct Check-In in the Suite
- Luxurious Acqua di Parma Toiletries
- Fruit and Flower Displays
- His and Her Dressing Closets
- Hi-Fi System Diffuses Music throughout Suite
- Formal Dining Room
Staying at St. Regis is visiting the glory part of Rome.
The St. Regis Grand Hotel, Rome
Via Vittorio E. Orlando, 3 Rome
Resident Manager Mr. Vincenzo Falcone